Friday, April 21, 2006

Back from Wonderland!!

Hello everyone!! Am back from Wonderland, have you all missed me much? Heh, will be updating much more regularly these days.

Ok what's been happening since the start of this year. Well, I had a nice holidays, a sad farewell to Singapore as I left for Australia, and been trying to cope since then!

Been trying to make new friends, but it's much harder, now that I've moved out and am staying with 2 other friends. Been feeling alittle lonely, maybe it's cos my Singaporean group in med school doesn't meet up that often anymore.


*Just a reminder of who I am, if you all forgot already :p



Also have been rather sad lately, cos I've found that what I thought was mine, what I thought had been promised to me, suddenly vanished, so I'm feeling really lost now. I guess she never really belonged to me, and that I should let her fly, but it really hurt, because I thought she ( well she said! ) that she'd give her heart to me. I feel like I'm trying to cling to thin air.

Life kinda sucks recently, but hopefully it'll pick up in time!

Quote of the day: Reality sucks.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home