Friday, April 28, 2006

My favourite song..

This is one of my favourite songs...

The water is wide

The water is wide, I cannot swim over
And neither have, I wings to fly
Give me a boat that will ferry two
And both shall row, my lover and I

When love is planted on arid ground
It grows and blossoms like a rose
It has a sweet and blessed smell
No flower on earth can it excel

A ship there is, as she sails the sea
She's loaded deep, as deep can be
But not so deep, as the love I'm in
I know not if, I sink or swim

Oh love is handsome, oh love is fine
It's like a jewel, when it is new
But left alone, it grows so cold
And fades away, like morning dew

Oh, this song is so true. Love is so wonderful yet so blind.
And I was both naive and blind.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I say briefly: Best! Useful information. Good job guys.
»

6:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home