Thursday, May 25, 2006

Being a friend

What does being a friend mean? To me, being a friend means how much of myself, my time, my energy, I'm willing to sacrifice for a friend, and how much I care for him or her. To me, a friendship is about what I can do for the friend, and not what they can do for me. I don't really expect anything out of friends, because if I make friends based on their value or worth, the friendship will be really fake. If they do support me in my darkest times, then I'm fortunate to have them as friends =)

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I say briefly: Best! Useful information. Good job guys.
»

8:43 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

u'r just the best thing can happen to anyone

11:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey what a great site keep up the work its excellent.
»

6:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home