Saturday, May 20, 2006

CPR Day!

I had a full day course at the SA St John's Centre at Unley today, learning about First Aid and CPR. It was really cool, how the paramedic who was teaching us shared with us his experiences about accidents and emergencies, and how he had to evacute them and perform First Aid, like this guy whose car just smashed right into a huge tree trunk, and was in a state of shock.

The class was a little boring, but it was pretty interesting to imagine all the different A&E situations I could face in the future, really adrenaline pumping =) I may try to join the St John's Ambulance service next semester when I have more time, it'll be a great way to be happy and to make friends! muhaha.

And the Melbourne skiing planning is going quite well, my friend just agreed to let me stay over! Whee. Just gotta finalise the skiing details and dates and all. Am trying to be excited about it!!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I really enjoyed looking at your site, I found it very helpful indeed, keep up the good work.
»

6:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home