Thursday, May 11, 2006

Ice Age 2!

Whee, watched Ice Age2 last Tuesday and ate pizza after that. Haha, wonderful evening, and lots of cute Scrat action in the movie! Haha, especially the one where he entered acorn heaven. Pretty funny.

Yesterday evening went to this Steamboat Buffet place along Hindley street, and ate so much I nearly exploded! It was quite nice, with Moses telling us his "boomerang" jokes, and Eugene educating the girls on 'Corpus Copulatoris', the part of the male brain that filters clean-ness out of clean thoughts. Was really funny.

Today really made my day! Went for yoga this afternoon, and was thought abit of meditation and the Salutations of the Sun sequence. Am excited about the meditation concept, cos everytime my mind wanders and I start feeling sad, I'll try to meditate and take slow breaths to clear my head. Am hoping it'll work.
Late afternoon, went to the Adelaide Rock Climbing gym with Myintzu, Tah Wee, Lee Ping, and met this guy Yong En there. I realise to rock climb, it takes nearly all your muscles, including your abdominal ones, to help you, not just your triceps or biceps. Am really amazed with the grace and agility Myintzu had when she was climbing. Thanks for bringing us there Myintzu! Had alot of fun, and am hoping to bring more people there too, so we can have rock climbing outings.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I really enjoyed looking at your site, I found it very helpful indeed, keep up the good work.
»

6:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home