Sunday, May 07, 2006

Jamie's Birthday!

Happy Birthday Jamie!!
Jamie's birthday was on the 11th of April, Tuesday. She celebrated it with her friends in the evening, and at night, Eugene, Debby and me drove over to her place to surprise her happy birthday!! I gave her one of my precious Snoopys for her birthday as well!

That Saturday, we held a surprise party for her at Matsuri, this Jap restaurant near Chinatown. I had to pretend to ask her out for dinner, then lead her to Matsuri, where the others were waiting.
We took a nice walk around Victoria Square, and were talking about life, friendships, relationships, and all. Really deep.
Matsuri was this really fancy restaurant, which looked authentically Japanese, with their bamboo plants, and kimonos hung up on display. We all ordered dishes (I had Teriyaki chicken!), and there was free flow rice. We ate so much rice, that they had to cook while we were eating! Really gluttony.


Happy Birthday again Jamie! Hope you enjoyed it!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your website has a useful information for beginners like me.
»

6:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home