Saturday, May 13, 2006

Dreamland

I wish I could run away,
and come back to reality another day.
The pain never ceases,
there're no cool breezes,
to grant me respite on my journey today.

I wish I could run far far away.

There was a place I once called home,
where I felt my heart belonged.
My world of childhood fairy tales,
living in a fancy fantasy song.

I sang, I danced, I wandered far,
(In my mind)
around my dreamy reverie,
(I did find)
so captivated in my paradise,
(I was blind)
and all the wonders I could see.

I played, I stayed, and then I paid (for it),
entranced by such deception,
it still lingers on,
the scar from my illusion.

Such young fascination...

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your are Nice. And so is your site! Maybe you need some more pictures. Will return in the near future.
»

6:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home