Wednesday, May 17, 2006

July Hols!!

I'm thinking of going skiing during the winter holidays, maybe in Victoria or New South Wales! Would have had company at first though. But now, since most of my friends here will be flying home, or have things to do, I'm opening the invitation to anyone who wants to join me! Do tell me soon so we can start planning!

Ooohh, skiing, that'll be so amazingly fun! I've seen my cousins' States skiing photos and videos, and the whole experience just looks awesome.


...I read about your broken friendship, and how eager you are to repair it. Am just wondering if you are interested in repairing ours. I've been really confused - I still am. I know I don't want it to end up like your broken friendship (whatever the details are). You don't seem too eager to repair ours though. I'll try to work at it, but if you're not willing, then we'll just leave it at there...

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your are Excellent. And so is your site! Keep up the good work. Bookmarked.
»

6:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home