Friday, May 19, 2006

So what?

Oh wells, this meant something once, but not anymore. Wanted to write it up, but didn't get about to doing it till now.


So what means...

So what means my shoulder's always there for you to cry on when you were sad, hearing you pour out all your fears, sadness, insecurities.

So what means I'll always hug you when you need it, and pat you gently, assuring you that everything will be alright.

So what means sitting with you in the silence when you're tearing, wiping away your tears, drying your face with my shirt, and holding you close to my heart.

So what means laughing with you about silly jokes, funny things we see on the streets, talking endlessly about how entertained we were by them.

So what means telling you ridiculously lame jokes and dancing and flying around to cheer you up whenever you were stressed or depressed.

So what means jumping around together excitedly whenever we had something wonderful to look forward to.

So what means giving you a loving back massage whenever you're tired, no matter how tired I am.


So what means being there always, even if you were moody, in a bad mood, or were angry with me.

So what means that I'll always say sorry and admit it's my fault, no matter whose it is.

So what means I love you, in a really, really big pretend to like your taste in music (I do!), let you eat the last piece of cheesecake, always giving you a nice big hug to cheer you up, unfortunate way that makes me hate you, love you. So pick me, choose me, love me.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm impressed with your site, very nice graphics!
»

6:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home