Monday, August 28, 2006

Psalms...

Praise the Lord, all the Earth
sing praises unto His name

He watches the sparrows from dawn to dusk
The flowers grow in the palm of His hand
How much more, does He care for us
more than a hundred sparrows, His love for each man

I will walk into dark forests
Into the deserts I will wander
With His word, He fills my hunger
With His love, He satisfies my thirst
I will fear nothing, He is my strength

O Lord, Light of my heart
Ever loving, never changing
Who on Earth is like you?
In my troubled moments
My drooping spirit, you renew

Magnificat:

Magnificat anima mea Dominum
Et exultavit spiritus meus in Deo salutari meo.
Quia respexit humilitatem ancillæ suæ: ecce enim ex hoc beatam me dicent omnes generationes.


Quia fecit mihi magna qui potens est,

et sanctum nomen eius.
Et misericordia eius a progenie in progenies timentibus eum.
Fecit potentiam in bracchio suo, dispersit superbos mente cordis sui.
Deposuit potentes de sede et exaltavit humiles.
Esurientes implevit bonis et divites dimisit inanes,
Suscepit Israel puerum suum recordatus misericordiæ suæ,
Sicut locutus est ad patres nostros, Abraham et semini eius in sæcula.


My soul glorifies the Lord
Mr spirit rejoices in God my saviour
He looks on his servant in her nothingness
Henceforth, all generations will call me blessed

The almighty works marvels for me, Holy is His name
His mercy is from age to age on those who fear Him
He stretches out his hand and scatters the proud-hearted
He casts the mighty from their thrones, and raises the lowly
He fills the starving with good things, and sends the rich away empty
He remembers His mercy, the mercy promised Isreal, to Abraham and his children, forever.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home