Friday, August 11, 2006

I can't sleep (2)

I can't sleep, but this time, it's because I'm high. Really, really high. I'm not sure why. :p it rhymes! It's 12:15am now, and I really feel like running round and round the field or exploding or something. PBL today was boring, but everyone brought food, and I think I ate some foods (esp. Maddie's muffins with icing and additives, and Alice's sinfully chocolate cake), which is driving me crazy now. Cos on Today Tonight Adelaide, they've found a correlation between food additives in school canteen snacks, and how hyperactive and rowdy the children are. And I think it's making me really, really restless. Aahh.

Anyway, we had the Singapore National Day celebrations today, which was quite a success, because many many many people turned up, and we had lots of fun playing the games, singing national day songs, winning prizes, making silly jokes. It was -fantastic-. I got to meet lots of people too, and amazingly, most of the people I met are not from Singapore, they're China, Hong Kong, Indonesian or Malasian nationals! I'll upload photos soon! Whee.

Mood is improving, so I hope it'll stay that way. I'm going to do alot with my life, and first of all, I'm gonna start learning to be happy. I have instructions and directions, just gotta get around to doing it.

You said you'd understand if I thought you didn't deserve my friendship, but you were the one who didn't want to retain the friendship. I really don't want to have anything more to do with you. It still hurts, maybe because I still care. Well, I'm going to be extra nice, thoughtful, patient and caring the next time, just so I know you're missing out on that much. Hee hee hee...

Crap, I'm still really really high. Oh no. Wheeeee...

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wise men say, only fools rush in
But I can't help falling in love with you
Shall I stay, will it be a sin
If I can't help falling in love with you ?

Like a river flows surely to the sea
Darling, so it goes, some things were meant to be
Take my hand, take my whole life too
For I can't help falling in love with you.

6:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home