Monday, July 24, 2006

Ingle Farm Church

Visited Sara's church again on Sunday morning, and I baked cookies for all the little children! There are so many of them, all playfully running around, and all really adorable. I'm feeling slightly more accepted into the church, and was invited to lunch next week at someone's house, but I guess it's still quite a long way more before I can start making good friends there.

Sometimes, I feel so alone.

So Alone.

PBL was boring today, with rapid and extremely dynamic discussion provided by all the locals. Sometimes, I think my brain is too slow to keep up with them, I'm still processing what Jess said, when Bianca, Maddie and Rob had already replied. [Lag x4]
I need a brain speed upgrade. I need RAM upgrade. I need memory upgrade.
Anyone has spare neurons to give me?

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Every end is a new beginning...

2:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home