Wednesday, July 12, 2006

Holidays Update Part 2

On Sunday morning, I went to Ingle Farm Community Church in Ingle Farm, which was about 35mins bus ride away. I was cordially invited to attend the service there by my coursemate Sara, and was really excited to see how it was. The function room it was held in was nice and cosy, and the people were really friendly. There were alot of children running around as well, looking ever so cute and adorable! After the service, I went to try out on their keyboard, and had lots of fun playing church songs. A really refreshing experience, considering I was really scared that morning, because I was going there alone, and didn't know anyone else except Sara.

That evening, I invited the remaining survivors (Singaporeans that were 'left behind'!! heh) to come over for dinner, and cooked fried rice and pasta for them. Bruce, Aya, Lee Ping, Kristin, Jamie and Joanna came over, and we had great fun eating, watching Pirates, playing mahjong, chatting, playing Texams Hold'em, and savouring the delicious Tiramisu ice-cream Joanna brought over. Yum yum. Fun day :)

Watched world cup that morning, and Italy won! (But on penalties...) Was really really sleeeppyy after that... zzZZzz...




The next day, I went to habourtown with Lee Ping and Kristin, watching the girls in dynamic shopping-action was truely an amazing sight. They moved swiftly from store to store, glancing through the clothings and accessories with unrivaled speed. They homed in on trendy dresses, beautiful tops and funky shoes/boots with uncanny accuracy, leaving those who had witnessed the event (namely, me) simply breathless.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home