Monday, June 05, 2006

My weekend!
















Spent my weekend making mango pudding and baking hazelnut squares (which turn out to be more of soft-hazelnut-cookies. Maybe it's cos I overdosed the chocolate). It's for my PBL group on monday, last PBL group of the semester. Will really miss seeing Kudnarto so often though, unless of course she's in my group next sem! Haha, time to do abit of infiltrating into the MEU!

Went to church to play on Sat evening, and was surprised to see Leny there, cos she told me she wasn't going. Went to this church near my house on Sunday, and am going to play there next Sunday! But catch is, I've gotta bring my piano there, cos they have no organ. haha, am excited.

Eugene and Hans and I were invited over to Aya's place to eat dinner! Thanks alot Aya! She made Rojak, and fried chicken. Amazingly friendly of her. We also got to meet her housemate, Evelyn.

Oh on Saturday afternoon, we saw huge beautiful rainbows! There was a double rainbow actually, but it is pretty hard to notice in the photos! I'm still looking for that pot of gold!!


3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey great-tasting hazelnut squares- keep ur chin up

3:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

haha np glad u liked it

12:04 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Keith, correction le... I didn't say Im not coming. I say "see first".hehehe... Wanted to give U a surprise ma... =b

8:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home