Sunday, May 28, 2006

Happiness...

I don't really know what happiness is anymore.

Life is drifting past ever so quickly, I've forgotten what it's like to be happy or excited about something.

I need to rediscover myself and find out what makes me happy, what makes me excited, and what motivates me.

Today, at church, someone said that we are truly happy not when we have what we want, but when we want what we have.

Sometimes, we don't fully appreciate those little things in our lives that we take for granted, that so many other people out there don't even have.

We find ourselves trying to be happy by wanting so many things, and trying our best to achieve them, when actually, what we already have is more than sufficient to make us ever so happy.

True Happiness isn't a euphoric state of mind, it's an attitude to life.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home