Friday, May 26, 2006

Dreams

That night he wandered blissfully into whimsical dreamland..

We were there wandering around this huge maze of corridors, with no idea of where we were going. We talked, we chatted, and we laughed. For once I felt truly happy again. Just knowing you were there beside me made me feel complete. As we roamed around the yellow-washed corridors, we chanced upon a room with so several shelves. Curiously, we opened and peered into the shelves, to discover various items lying in storage. You sat on one of the shelves, and pulled me towards you. I leaned forward to hold you, to kiss you, feeling so secure in your arms. I miss you so, so much.

He awoke suddenly, choking on the bitter taste of reality.

Reality sucks.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Interesting website with a lot of resources and detailed explanations.
»

8:43 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I say briefly: Best! Useful information. Good job guys.
»

6:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home