Monday, June 19, 2006

Exam Week!

Exams have officially begun, with an exciting RLE paper today that left me with PBLogenic dyspnea. Breathless. Trying to understand and answer the question while forcing thoughts of impending doom down that tiny little drain in my brain was an extremely tiresome thing to do. Of all diseases, today's case had to be about spinal cord injury resulting from trauma, with our patient having loss of sensation and paralysis/weakness in her lower body. Kinda sounds like the state I'll be in when I actually get the results back.

Here's a nice song I like... it's called Nella Fantasia (In my fantasy)

Nella fantasia io vedo un mondo giusto,
Li tutti vivono in pace e in onestà.
Io sogno d'anime che sono sempre libere,
Come le nuvole che volano,
Pien' d'umanità in fondo all'anima.

Nella fantasia io vedo un mondo chiaro,
Li anche la notte è meno oscura.
Io sogno d'anime che sono sempre libere,
Come le nuvole che volano.

Nella fantasia esiste un vento caldo,
Che soffia sulle città, come amico.
Io sogno d'anime che sono sempre libere,
Come le nuvole che volano,
Pien' d'umanità in fondo all'anima.

In my fantasy
In my fantasy I see a just world,

Where everyone lives in peace and honesty.
I dream of a place to live that is always free,
Like a cloud that floats,
Full of humanity in the depths of the soul.

In my fantasy I see a bright world
Where each night there is less darkness.
I dream of spirits that are always free,
Like the cloud that floats.

In my fantasy exists a warm wind,
That breathes into the city, like a friend.
I dream of souls that are always free,
Like the cloud that floats,
Full of humanity in the depths of the soul.

Nice song with nice lyrics :)

Will be updating less regularly, with the exams on and stuff. Anyway currently don't have any plans for the hols except maybe a short trip to Melbourne to meet up with some friends I haven't seen for quite awhile. So if anyone has any ideas on places to go, stuff to see, things to do, please tell me or ask me along!
Otherwise, I'll just be waiting to go to Victor Harbour with Danielle in her new car! hee.
Good luck to all Uni-Adelaideans for their exams! (but don't take too much, I need alot of luck too heh)

~~~

Sometimes, I just wish and pray that things didn't turn out like that. I would pray so, so hard, fighting back those tears my heart cries out every night. So many whys, with so many answers that I don't want to listen to. If I had the power, I would love only you, wait the 100 years before the Prince awoke Sleeping Beauty with his kiss, be the Angel in your fairytale, happily ever after.

But wanting you to love me back would be too selfish of me. After all, you said it was tying you down, and you wanted to fly. The grass is always greener on the otherside, you always say. Well, I truly hope you find it, your greener grass.

~~~

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hello keith!i haven't seen you in ages.enjoying australia huh ! have a good one yes? (: - NAT

8:24 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ORD LOH!!!!!

edward.

5:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home