Wednesday, July 12, 2006

Good Day!

Today (tuesday) was a good day! Went to cut my hair at Toni&Guy in the morning, and got myself pampered to a hairwash (with extra conditioning!) :p

In the afternoon, went to watch Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Man's Chest with Aya and Kris. It was a good show with fantastic special effects, lots of action, and pirate-d humour (oh har-har).

Also received my MMI results in the late morning, and I got 73 (credit) for it! Am really relieved to have passed it and gotten 6 credits for my electives, because I neglected MMI for medicine revision during the study week and exam period, that I thought I was going to fail it. Thank God, cos I prayed really hard the day before the exam (and slept at 6am as well, thanks to last minute revision cramming)

Good Day! Happy.

Off to Melbourne this wednesday evening! Going to visit all my friends there, and catchup with them. Yay, am excited.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home