Wednesday, July 26, 2006

Mood: Extremely Depressed

Today is a depressing day. Not sure which subset of depression, but I'm pretty sure it's related to severe dysthymic disorder. Chronic, lingering, ongoing. I have no idea why.

Sure like hell doesn't seem to affect you, you're having a fucking good time yourself.

I don't even know why it's hurting so bad. Is it because I find myself non-existant in your eyes, is it because I've lost a best friend, is it because you don't care anymore, is it because you promised so much, but gave so little?

Am I a liability now, some fragment of the past you want to sweep under the carpet to lie hidden from the view of guests?

I'm not sure if I'm angry or frustrated, I'm not even sure if there's any point in what I'm feeling. And I'm not sure why.

Why? So many questions, so many answers, so few that make sense.

-Whatever-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home