Saturday, September 09, 2006

How can I help you today?

"Good morning, how can I help you today?"

"Hmm, you think you're looking a little bluish? Why do you think so?
This morning, you woke up and saw yourself in the mirror and noticed the bluish tinge in your face?
Has anyone else told you that you looked blue? Have you noticed any other symptoms associated with your bluish skin, such as chest pains, shortness of breath on exertion? No?
Well, I understand that you've read about cyanosis on the internet and are concerned by it, but Papa Smurf, I assure you that being blue is normal. Please stop telling the others, because just this morning, Dopey, Baby Smurf and Sneezy came into my surgery complaining of the same problem.

Thank you, and have a good day."



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home