Tuesday, November 21, 2006

Summer Hols...

Exams are over -finally- ! Will write more about my exam period soon. It was really hectic, with half my study week taken up by moving to a new house. At least now, I am rather settled into the new place, and even bought lights and lamps from iKea to furnish it.

Touched down yesterday at Changi airport, and even though I was protected by the cool comfort of the airport airconditioning, the all-too-familiar dampness of the warm humid air outside was threatening to creep in and swamp me with that moist-mucky feeling, one which I don't particularly miss.

The hot, sultry Singapore weather.

Seeing my parents and my sister again was really really great, although I didn't really buy any presents for them. Went home after that and savoured home-cooked food, something I've been missing for months!

(I miss you really really really alot, do come back soon! Alot alot.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home