Saturday, December 02, 2006

Stupid SAF

Disclaimer: Bitching and more coarse language to follow

Lots more bitching to do: I tried asking my officer in charge if I could stay out, and his reply, to my dismay (dismay??? I'm about to turn murderous, dismay is way underquoting my frustration), was that I had to stay in, in case he needed people at 2am, and I couldn't make it back to camp in time due to a traffic jam. (WHAT KIND OF F***ING RETARDED REASON IS THAT??? BLOODY F***ING IDIOT)

I tried approaching the MO, telling him about my PES status (which was, only sedentary work in bases), and all he could tell me was, I'm sorry but your PES status doesn't mean you can't stay in, and there is no medical reason that you have to stay out. He was terribly unhelpful for an MO, and I think he is just as brainless as the rest of them.

Ok, bottomline is, army people ARE brainless. That's a very fair assumption to make. Ok, I guess as to all things, there are exceptions, and so, MOST SAF personnel are brainless. That includes me, because my brain is degenerating due to lack of usage. My job for the past few days is to hang around at another camp to 'help' them, but basically, I do absolutely nothing but watch things happen around me. It's unbelievably dumb and unproductive, when I can do so much more with my time. I mean, even if I went jogging or did some exercise, it'd be 100x more productive than what I do in that camp, which is ABSOLUTELY NOTHING.

My holidays are -SO- ruined, thanks to these bastards. And to add to the problem, I dropped my phone into water, and now it's spoilt! Just great.

On the bright side, friday evening was the highlight of my week. Went to PastaMania to eat, then took a nice long stroll down Orchard, chatting and watching the crowds go past, commenting on hot girls and fashion. Really great evening.

Went to Sitex to walk around, and I SO want new speakers (and a DVD writer, and an mp3 player like an iPod Nano or a Creative Zen and lots of other stuff). I saw gleamingly nice speakers!! Ooohhh...
I need a new phone too. Sighs. I want to win 4D.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home