Sunday, December 03, 2006

Stolen...

I opened my chest one day, and saw
my heart, my precious heart, wasn't there anymore.
Vanished, gone without a trace,
I stared inside in a blurry daze.

Who has stolen my heart in the night,
with such speed and stealth, made it take flight?

It must be her eyes (that stole my heart),
look how they dazzle, twinkle and entice.
Stars are born in her every glance,
universes come to existance, fiery cosmic lights dance,
leaving me spellbound, captivated and consumed,
spending eternity in an endless trance.

It must be her touch (that stole my heart),
the soft, cool feel as her skin presses to mine,
like Beauty(Rose)'s petals, as our arms intertwine,
bridging gaps of infinite galaxies in that single connection,
in that brief moment, space and time stand motionless,
and all is lost in an embrace so fine.

As I peer into my chest,
I presently notice all that is left,
are a hundred ways of letting you see,
how beautiful you are to me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home