Saturday, December 16, 2006

Parents

This is some sort of a tribute to my parents, and I guess, to all parents. They love me (us) truly, madly, deeply.

My parents have been under alot of stress from work. I guess this isn't something new, they've been really stressed out from work all this while. But it's the constant reminder that they're working so terribly hard to pay for my and my sister's education and future, that keeps touching my heart. It is us that drives them to endure all these hardships, maintains their bitter desire to wake up at six every morning, just to prepare for work.

It is easy to say all (most???) parents love their children, but it is only as a child, that I can say I've experienced it, and really understand the meaning of a father's and mother's fiercely unselfish and fervently devoted love. It still saddens me to see them stressed after work, sometimes easily irritated and cranky, and arguing about trifle and unimportant matters.

God loved the world so much He gave us His only son. I guess parents love their children just as much, willing to sacrifice anything for them. For us.

Yay for parents. Sighs for the hard work they put in.

Isn't it time you did something special for your mum and dad?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home